10 March 2008

The Dark Tower Rose and Free Tibet March



Mobile post sent by BrianKannard using Utterz. Replies. mp3




I really have to be one of the world's biggest nerds. I went to the site of the Rose and the Tet Corporation from Stephen King's Dark Tower series while I was I New York. Now there is no empty lot, but the Turtle Bay building has been built and rests of the site of the mystic rose.

After walking around in my fictional nostalgia, I decided to walk down to the UN building. Much to my surprise, I ended up smack in the middle of a Free Tibet and Beijing Olympic protest march.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Anonymous said...

So..... where is toilet? Hehe))) Joke, relax ;)
Thank for all