04 November 2006

The Holly Jolly Countdown Begins

On Thursday night, I caught a sneak preview of The Escape Clause, the latest Tim Allen Santa movie with my 5-year-old. (I would suggest heavy medication or a pint of rum before watching if you're thinking about taking your child. This might make the Toolman Taylor and Ed Grimley moderately funny) While sitting through this generation's It's a Wonderful Life, I realized I was in peril of hearing Holly Jolly Christmas for the first time this year. For all of you that aren't familiar with my aversion to this particular Christmas tune, I would suggest checking out the archive for last November blogs.

How long can I last this year? Well I've included this handy timer to help keep track of how much time I have to dodge Burl Ives.

No comments: