12 July 2006

Vonnegut's Butt-Hole and Blue Star Ointment

More often than not, my mental processes follow along these lines: My left brain fires off a highly unlikely connection between two events/items/person and then my right brain takes over to research this connection. Usually this connection turns out to be crap. This connection is no exception.

The initial connection was the symbol Blue Star Ointment uses and Kurt Vonnegut’s picture of a butt-hole in Breakfast of Champions. Somehow, I thought these two works of art were the same. Upon doing my homework, I came to find that I was wrong.

So why am I writing this blog? Partly because the Blue Star Ointment wallpaper I found on their web site is quite funny. The other reason is that if you go to this page on the Blue Star web site, you can download all sorts of wallpapers, themes, and icons. Now why in the name of all that is holy would you put a wall paper of a crotch rot cream on your PC? That would go over well at the office… Judge for yourself.

Vonnegut's Butt Hole Drawing


Blue Star Ointment Downloadable Wallpaper




1 comment:

WordSmith said...

It can also put a skip in your step. Just rub a little on your ass and you'll be up skipping around in no time.