22 July 2006

Sith'd

In the land of geeks the one with the award and a $1000 purse is king. That would make my buddy Scott Hallgren king, for scoring Sith'd . A short film entered into the Atom Films/Lucas short film fan contest. (Yes I know I've mentioned Scott a couple of times in my recent blogs. I'm sure some of you out there are thinking, "If you like him so much why don't you stop writing about him and marry him." Well he's already taken and I don't bat that side of the box; no matter what my mother use to think about me.)
Last night at Comic Con in San Diego, Sith'd took home the Best Comedy Award. So check out the above link. You'll laugh so hard you'll wet your pants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so in need of praise - thanks be to Brian for pointing out my only success this year(!), and hopefully I really will get to hold the trophy some day.... sniff.


- Scott