27 April 2006

Five People You Meet at the Post Office; Part Zwei

The post office was an official bust. Since when has anyone ever walked into a government run establishment and received prompt and courteous service? I feel cheated by the Post Master General. I was suppose to walk in, wait in line for 15 to 20 minutes, and observe people. The only noteworthy event happened while I was walking in. I held the door open for a buxom lass wearing a Casa de la Waffle uniform.

To show her appreciation for my gallant gesture, she turned and said, “Thanks Hun.”

There’s one personality type confirmed. Waffle House waitresses say “hun” even when off the clock.

I’ll try a new hunting ground next time. Anyone feel up to a corndog at the Rivergate Food Court?

1 comment:

WordSmith said...

I think it would be good to know that if you saw the gang at the post office what personality types would we fit under??

Jerry
Tracey
Laura
Allie
Cas
Susan

Tell us.